Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer break

First of sorry about posting this post late. Anyway its summer break, the best time of the year when you don’t have to work for seven to eight hours a day from really early in the morning to the afternoon. Summer break is awesome because you don’t have to work. But my mom is making me work. But it’s all good because my dad got me a WII. Its pretty sad that im leaving mark twain because I had good teachers and had good friends and I might not see them again because I might be moving back to Canada. But I will most definitely email my friend then and now to just so see what’s going on with them. Anyway that’s all I can think of writing in this blog so see ya.

1 comment:

  1. Mustafa, I am glad to hear you are having a great summer vacation. Definitely keep the blog posted and let us know what you are up to. If you move to Canada, post some pictures. I have never been to Canada, but heard it is beautiful ;) take care and keep in touch ~ your teacher Mrs. Gilboa

    ReplyDelete