For my exabition project I will either try to eliminate poverty or crimes.
Poverty
For trying to eliminate poverty I will encourage to donate food, clothes, and used tents for shelter. I will also try to raise awareness about circumstances which lead to poverty. It may happen to anyone. It can happen by loss of job, illness, or debt. Sometimes poverty maybe the result of bad habits for example gambling, drugs and drinking.
Crimes
I know I can’t stop crimes but I will try to raise awareness of it so other people can take action. Poverty, anger, greed, and violence can lead to crimes. Crimes can result in injuries, jail, and death. Crimes can be miner or big but a crime is a crime and we need to stop it.
So in my exabition project I will do one of these things.
Mustafa, Crime is a big problem with many different aspects. What type of crime/criminals are bothering you the most? thieves? robbers? Hate crime? In general you are right poverty may lead to crime. What can we do to prevent it?
ReplyDeleteHate crime are very serious. Some are verbal, some are physical. Both create an unsafe environment for people to live in. If we work towards no place for HATE here at mark Twain we'll help make it a better place ;)
ReplyDelete