Thursday, April 22, 2010
What im passionate about.
I am passionate about a lot of things but for my exhibition project I am going to do something that is in America and is serious. What I'm thinking is that ill try to stop or raise awareness of something like crimes or drugs. I will maybe try to stop drunk driving. I heard about drunk driving in a newspaper and some ads. I think it’s kind of serious because you can hurt people and yourself in an accident and you can destroy property. And I heard that if you do it you can go to jail if cops find you doing it. So I will raise awareness of this and maybe ill stop it but you can never be sure so my goal is just to raise awareness and luckily some people who do it might stop. So that’s what I'm most passionate about right know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
drunk riving is bad
ReplyDeleteHamish