Monday, April 19, 2010
A little about myself
I am Mustafa Malik. I was born in Pakistan lived in Canada and then moved here in Texas. I am an ESL student. I have black hair, black eyes, I’m Asian, I am skinny, and I’m healthy. I value my friends and family and my religion. I stay fit by exercising for example playing basketball, soccer and other sports. And I stay mentally fit by doing math, reading, science, and social studies. I relax by playing with friends and family and by watching TV. I am Muslim. I feel responsible to help my family and my friends. I’m lucky to live in America because it has freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Living in America is great but it does have some issues like drugs, and crimes. I know other countries do it to but I think America does it a little more. So in my exabition I’m going to try to raise aweness of something that America needs to work on a little so people can help stop it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy
ReplyDeletegreat job mustafa, your narrative was great. i'm glad you want to help with crimes and drugs for exhibition too!
ReplyDeleteGood narative Ifeel responsible for my family and friends too and I value them
ReplyDeleteHamish
cool blog!!!
ReplyDeletei totally like your blog, dude
ReplyDeleteawsome!
ReplyDeleteI value my famaly to.
ReplyDeleteI feel responsible for my family(especially my little brothers) too.
ReplyDeletegreat problem for exhibition!!!!
ReplyDeleteMustafa, I enjoyed reading your narrative and learning a little more about you. I agree that crime and addiction to drugs are both problems in the world today. What do you think we can do about it?
ReplyDelete